nrevous!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help me out folks...is it true that if you are granted an interview your numbers must have been acceptable? :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

Someone please answer!

If you have been granted an interview, depending on the school and your rap sheet, someone on the committee must have seen something that they like. I mean if they thought you weren't worth an interview then they wouldn't have given you the opportunity.

Hope this helps.....email me if you have more questions

Chris

I'll agree with drchris33 - the interview process is a pretty competitive one, so if you've been invited, that's a pretty good sign. I think a general "rule" is that a typical school will interview between 2 and 3 times as many people as they have positions for (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). I do know, however, that numbers are never the whole story. Many admissions committees look at how well rounded a student is overall, not just in their grades and MCAT scores... still doesn't explain how I got in, tho :hardy: Good luck, and feel free to contact me with any other concerns.

Gettoblaster
KCOM c/o 2006