NRMP Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

This may seem like a pretty stupid question, but it's important, and I want to make sure I have it right - for Neurology, we submit our rank lists by February 23rd? And then Match Day is on March 18th right?
Also, I've heard that neuro programs generally submit their rank lists a couple of weeks before Match Day, is that correct?

Members don't see this ad.

This may seem like a pretty stupid question, but it's important, and I want to make sure I have it right - for Neurology, we submit our rank lists by February 23rd? And then Match Day is on March 18th right?
Also, I've heard that neuro programs generally submit their rank lists a couple of weeks before Match Day, is that correct?

That's what I heard. Also, on March 15, 2010 the NRMP posts whether or not we matched online at 12 EST.

That's what I heard. Also, on March 15, 2010 the NRMP posts whether or not we matched online at 12 EST.

We'll match, the question is.....where?? :scared: Haha, it'll turn out the way it's supposed to....thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)
We'll match, the question is.....where?? :scared: Haha, it'll turn out the way it's supposed to....thanks for the info!

I'm concerned about matching into the neuro advanced position and not prelim, so March 15th is pretty important in that regard. It will tell us if that is the case.

I'm concerned about matching into the neuro advanced position and not prelim, so March 15th is pretty important in that regard. It will tell us if that is the case.

As long as you have some community hospital prelim interviews you should be fine...worst case scenario you scramble. First year's going to suck regardless! ;)