nrmp website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clue

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble logging in to see if they matched or not? Wonder what it will be like on thursday at 1.

Members don't see this ad.

The website is super duper slow. But it was worth it to see that I matched!

It took me about 4-5 minutes today to get in. From what I understand, it took come people a couple hours or longer last year on Macth Day. Which is weird considering most people go to their school's Match Day ceremonies.... :confused:

I actually found out that I matched via email. I had one window opened to AOL and another window on the match website waiting for the deadline to arrive. Then, to my suprise at 11:50 and 36 seconds i hear ....." You've got mail." And the rest is history.

are you serious, it really takes hours to log onto the website on match day??? that sucks!! wait, i think they send us an e-mail telling us where we matched, right??

I actually found out that I matched via email. I had one window opened to AOL and another window on the match website waiting for the deadline to arrive. Then, to my suprise at 11:50 and 36 seconds i hear ....." You've got mail." And the rest is history.

Originally posted by In2b8

did you get an e-mail telling you WHERE you matched? and if so, when??

Originally posted by Crimson&Clover
did you get an e-mail telling you WHERE you matched? and if so, when??

Yup, you will get the e-mail telling you where you matched this Thursday at 1pm. You should have already gotten an e-mail from the nrmp letting you know whether or not you matched.

NO.....that info is not available untill Thursday and is NOT emailed. The only way to find out on Thursday is at 1pm EST on the website or at your schools Match day ceremonies.

Originally posted by In2b8
NO.....that info is not available untill Thursday and is NOT emailed. The only way to find out on Thursday is at 1pm EST on the website or at your schools Match day ceremonies.

I stand corrected.