Nsu 9/29

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

czanetti

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just thought I would start the thread considering we were being reviewed today so we can all give eachother a heads up when friday comes..

-Cole

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a call from NOVA yet?????

Members don't see this ad :)
the ppl that interviewed on 9-25 (like me) were also supposed to hear back today... but no phone calls yet!!! im getting antsy...

oh this is so annoying...they haven't picked up the phone a single time that i called!!! has anyone heard back yet??? its already 4 pm!

ALRITE.. i JUST got thru with Delia... Apparently she couldnt meet with Dean Silvagni yesterday for some reason.. so she's supposed to meet him this evening...and so they will be calling us all on MONDAY now :(

yeah I just got off the phone to they managed to mistakenly email everyone to fill out the secondary application even though we all interviewed already but failed to express the delayed acceptance call. Oh well.

ALRITE.. i JUST got thru with Delia... Apparently she couldnt meet with Dean Silvagni yesterday for some reason.. so she's supposed to meet him this evening...and so they will be calling us all on MONDAY now :(
Isn't Monday Columbus day? I thought that was a national holiday? Well, I hope they're open that day. It'd be nice to hear on a day that I'm not working :)...well providing it's good news.

Isn't Monday Columbus day? I thought that was a national holiday? Well, I hope they're open that day. It'd be nice to hear on a day that I'm not working :)...well providing it's good news.

oh great..didnt even think of that.. they better be open on monday!! Delia did say they were gonna call us on monday... so im hoping that they're not off... I dont think i've ever gotten Columbus day off in florida...

yeah I just got off the phone to they managed to mistakenly email everyone to fill out the secondary application even though we all interviewed already but failed to express the delayed acceptance call. Oh well.

hmm thas weird.. i didnt get any secondary emails... oh well.... but yeh, they should have at least emailed us to tell us that they've postponed it until monday. I mean, i've been so antsy at work all day...staring at my cell phone constantly....eyes were starting to hurt now..lol.. j/k...

Weve gotta Test on Monday so the school is NOT closed

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call from Delia today. Best of luck to everyone!

will do. Now at least i know that Delia has started calling ppl.... i have my cell phone rite in front of me just waiting for it to ring! So is NSU ur first choice or somewhere else?

It's a tough call. However, I loved the NSU area better than Western's. But like the "dork" that I am, I made a spreadsheet on MS Excel to weigh my options. lol. I'm also doing other research, talking to people, looking up apartments and what not. Message me if you want my AIM. May be easier to talk that way.

will do. Now at least i know that Delia has started calling ppl.... i have my cell phone rite in front of me just waiting for it to ring! So is NSU ur first choice or somewhere else?

I did the same I think everyone here is a dork by the way.. but I'm looking for a cost limit of 230,000 after for years, good location, good school by good school I mean if I liked being there for the interveiw and competitive to get accepted. From there it's up to you how good you I feel. If you try hard at any school you can end up anywhere you want for residency.

I'm waiting for my call this is fricken stressful

I did the same I think everyone here is a dork by the way.. but I'm looking for a cost limit of 230,000 after for years, good location, good school by good school I mean if I liked being there for the interveiw and competitive to get accepted. From there it's up to you how good you I feel. If you try hard at any school you can end up anywhere you want for residency.

I'm waiting for my call this is fricken stressful
According to U.S. News, the debt from NSU is not nearly that high. I don't even think they budget for over $230K for four years. Cost is definitely a factor though.

:) Accepted!!! Found out at 2:20! Good luck everyone!

2:55 pm. Got Accepted!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!

You are on a roll, maybe you could become a senior eventually (in 43 years). Just kidding.

LOL....thanks... n stop hatin' lol.... i dont know why this "junior member" isn't going away!

YES! I got my first med school acceptance. I am very excited and after visiting Nova it is definately one of my top choices.Good Luck to everyone.

YES! I got my first med school acceptance. I am very excited and after visiting Nova it is definately one of my top choices.Good Luck to everyone.

Congrats Mike, Nova is a great school.

Congrats to everyone!!!!

I interviewed on 9-25.. anyone else from 9-25?

anyone else not get a phone call today?

and got my acceptance around 3:00 today.

I got my call at 2:39 pm and I interviewed on the 25th of september. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!
Aishoo

I was going to write congrats to aishoo on the bottom of my previus message...
Aishoo this is chris from indiana

I was going to write congrats to aishoo on the bottom of my previus message...
Aishoo this is chris from indiana

lol, i was a bit confused at ur first message. But congrats chris!!!!!!! It was really nice meeting you at NSU. Hope to see you there!! And oh, just for the record, my name's Aisha :)

I got the call wahooo I'm accepted

Wow, Congrats everyone:love:

Nova must love SDN people....I better hurry up and send my primary in..:eek:

this means that the next batch of calls will be in 2 weeks, not this friday, right?

correct... you SHOULD be hearing back on friday oct 20th. Good Luck! How was your interview btw??

correct... you SHOULD be hearing back on friday oct 20th. Good Luck! How was your interview btw??

For all those who got in Congratulations, good luck to the rest. MD schools will start giving out verdicts on the 16th, wish us luck.

aisha,
Hey I was the guy from Indiana, talked about Indiana mountains lol and we talked about you living in Lafyette IN, Remember?
:D

oh yeh dude, i totally remember you.... you were the first person i talked to at the interview. lol.... no need for the "mountain" story to jog my memory...lol...

uhhh how come everyone got calls back today but me? =(

mzztiffany, i did not get a call today either. they can probably only phone so many people in 1 day?

mzztiffany, i did not get a call today either. they can probably only phone so many people in 1 day?
They will probably call another batch of people today. I know when they previously called people, it took about three days to call everyone. So, today would be the second of three days. Hang in there!

k good cause i was about to call them. gooooooood thing. i dont wanan be annoying LOL so i'll jus twait. too bad i have work today and tomorrow ! i wont be here to get my messages.