Lily717

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2003
Coconut Creek, FL
Status
Medical Student
Hey,
I really want to attend Nova and was wondering if anyone who has recently been accepted can tell me some info about themselves (such as MCAT score, GPA, interview experiences, volunteer work, other credentials). I'm not trying to be nosy, I just want to get an idea of what my chances are like :scared: . Also, does anyone have any advice on how I can find a DO in South Florida who will let me shadow them?
Thanks for the help!

RazzB

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Status
Lily717 said:
Hey,
I really want to attend Nova and was wondering if anyone who has recently been accepted can tell me some info about themselves (such as MCAT score, GPA, interview experiences, volunteer work, other credentials). I'm not trying to be nosy, I just want to get an idea of what my chances are like :scared: . Also, does anyone have any advice on how I can find a DO in South Florida who will let me shadow them?
Thanks for the help!

I just received my acceptance today! To give you a time frame on turn-around time, I interviewed on Jan 31st . My stats are 3.3 GPA / 30 O MCAT. I can't help you with finding a physician to shadow since I'm from Michigan. Best of luck applying and I hope this helps

tag_do

10+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2004
Status
You could also post the question to the class of '09 thread