NSU Class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docntrng

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just checking to see if there are any NSU class of 2007ers out there! If so, have you found any places to live that you can recommend? Also, I'm getting a two bedroom apartment (somewhere) and looking for a roommate.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there another NSUCOM class of 2007 thread somewhere? If not, any new NSU members feel free to post something!

There are a lot of good places close to school, all of which have similar price ranges, I'm pretty partial to my complex... Davie Crossings. Check it out.... if you want more info PM me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone from Florida Atlantic University going to be in the class of 2007?

No, I'm not from FAU but I am from Florida State University. Anyone else from FSU?

I am coming from Tennessee. See ya in Aug. unless you around during the summer. I am arriving in June.

Just wanted to say hello to my future classmates ... I just found out I was accepted today!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am SOOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats dorunner on your acceptance to NSU. You're going to love it there. I look forward to meeting you in August. Take care until then. Karl