NSU-COM Class 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JerseyJim

My Med Profile
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations guys! Enjoy the time you have before class begins. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear or waiting for their interview.

AUdacious
NSUCOM Class of 2007

Did any of you guys fill out the online app?

Members don't see this ad :)
biosailgirl said:
Did any of you guys fill out the online app?

Sorry I didn't send out the online application, just a paper one.

nothing online

just the paper one

I completed mine online.....i found it to be extremely easy?.especially since my hand writing sucks!!

-enjoy

Did you guys get the "card" in addition to the packet you had to sign for? That was odd.

I just got the card today...certified letter yesterday. I thought it was a nice little touch. :)

Nate said:
Anyone notice that the letter of intention is for the class entering 2004?

I didn't notice that, but I did notice that the letter said we had to sent in $750 acceptance fee, but the slips that told us when the money was due said $250 on it, which is it?????

last year (to my recollection), it was...

possibly different this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called and it has changed this year. I was told to follow what the letter said: $750 due in December and $1250 due in March. She told me that they changed it this year and all the paperwork must not match it yet. I hope that clears up the confusion for everyone.

Yeah, that was a little wierd. They must have different people running different aspects of the process. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

So, anyone have any idea when to start talking about financial aid prospects. They gave a few ideas in the "packet" but nothing really applied to me. I'll have to look elsewhere.

Who are you talking to when you call out there, I have emailed with no response. What number are you dialing, I'm going to call today.

I've been calling the number from the interview invite letter. 1-800-356-0026 ext 1124 or ext 1139. Sometimes I'm able to get through and sometimes I'm not. I wouldn't bother leaving a message because I've never gotten a call back. Just keep trying at different times during the day.

Hi everybody. I just got the "Congrats" card! Yeah! I really liked the school when I interviewed so hopefully I will see you guys next year! OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe my dream has come true!! (I know that sounds so corny...) I only received my card today, so hopefully I will get the package tomorrow. Now.. How to pay. YIKES.

actresstodoc said:
Hi everybody. I just got the "Congrats" card! Yeah! I really liked the school when I interviewed so hopefully I will see you guys next year! OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe my dream has come true!! (I know that sounds so corny...) I only received my card today, so hopefully I will get the package tomorrow. Now.. How to pay. YIKES.

Congrats! :)

actresstodoc said:

Rock on! Congratulations on getting in. I remember how I felt when I got my first acceptance. Now its time to go celebrate!

Are they calling this year or just sending a card? I got a personal phone call last year letting me know I was accepted. (it was the only school that called to let me know I was accepted the rest were snail mail)

How to pay???? Be like me and have loans up the wazzo! WEeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit: for spelling thanks to AUdacious

actresstodoc said:

Congradulation and welcome to the class :clap:

actresstodoc said:

Congrats!! :)

Hi everybody,
Thanks for all the congrats! I am so excited to get to know all of you, as I'm sure we'll be keeping each other going for the next 4 years or so. I am a little concerned that I haven't recieved my certified package yet-just tha congrats card.. Maybe tomorrow..

Congrats to everyone, I just got mine today :D

Hey, congrats everyone. I got my acceptance yesterday. I interviewed on the 22nd of last month but needed to get all of my LOR's in so finally a decision was made. Feels great.

Thanks guys for all the support and congratulations. I was very impressed by many aspects of NSU-COM and I hope to get know all of you in the near future..

-MS Class 2009 ( haha, feels weird to write that)

I got my acceptance card in mail today as well!! So so happy!!!!!!!!!

congrats for those in.....now is the relaxing part of getting ready and relaxing for next year.

Rock on.

Thanks a lot everyone. Thanks, Robz, for your help when I was down there for my interview.

Got the letter and card yesterday.. first acceptance!! the card was nice since the letter didn't fit into my mailbox, have to go to the post office to get it. Best wishes to everyone!!