NSU-COM Cut-offs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rmj254

Illuminati Expert
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of applying to NSU-COM. Does this school have any MCAT section cut-offs? Also, is it too late to apply to this school?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Nova appears to be a competitive school for admissions, with increasing applicant credentials. I don't know specifics on cut-offs, but just a time factor I would suggest to apply ASAP.

I don't know if there is a cut off for the school. But I would just apply and see, it seems like it is a little late, since many people have been scheduling interviews into January. And, when I interviewed with them, they said that there are fewer and fewer seats left by that time since it is rolling admissions. Good luck!!! These were the stats for the class of 2012: http://osteopathicmedstudent.com/osteopathic-schools/mcat-and-gpa-statistics/nsu-com/

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to NSU last year and interviewed...and was rejected. And I have excellent stats. But good luck, the campus/facilities are top notch!

Nova appears to be a competitive school for admissions, with increasing applicant credentials. I don't know specifics on cut-offs, but just a time factor I would suggest to apply ASAP.

Definitely. If you want to apply, you should have submitted your application yesterday. I'm assuming you already have a DO letter, right?

Definitely. If you want to apply, you should have submitted your application yesterday. I'm assuming you already have a DO letter, right?

I do. I was late in the game deciding if was going to apply this year or not. If I'm rejected, I'll just to apply to schools again next year.

Well, the good news is that the secondary is super tiny and that you can probably send it back the same day you get it. How have you fared so far in this application cycle? If you apply to enough schools early enough, I'm sure you'll get in somewhere!

Well, the good news is that the secondary is super tiny and that you can probably send it back the same day you get it. How have you fared so far in this application cycle? If you apply to enough schools early enough, I'm sure you'll get in somewhere!

Well, I'm still waiting on application verification from AACOMAS (3 weeks in now). I have applied to a few other schools, but don't have high hopes. If they send me a secondary, I'll send it back and hope for the best. Thank you for your help.