NSU-COM interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

splashpea

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was curious as to if anyone received the packet of information from NOVA if you are interviewing there? I received an email on 8/15 with an interview date of either 9/11 or 9/14 and I responded on 8/17. I haven't heard anything from NOVA after this...nor have I received a packet of brochures and catalogs in the mail..is this normal??

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just received one on Friday, with a similar time line to yours.

There were interviewees during the previous cycle that did not get their interview notification letter and catalogs before their interview. The best advice I can give you is to be genuine with your answers and to review and practice questions that were asked in previous years. Best of luck. I'll be sure to stick my head inside admissions from time to time.

Hello,

I was curious as to if anyone received the packet of information from NOVA if you are interviewing there? I received an email on 8/15 with an interview date of either 9/11 or 9/14 and I responded on 8/17. I haven't heard anything from NOVA after this...nor have I received a packet of brochures and catalogs in the mail..is this normal??

thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
If any of you have any questions for a lowly MI, feel free to private message me since I don't go on SDN very much anymore.

I will offer any advice I may have as well, but HemaOnco knows a lot more about many administrative things than I do. Good luck at the interviews guys, and I know for me the interview reviews were very helpful in preparing me. Just be honest, friendly, and open.

I will offer any advice I may have as well, but HemaOnco knows a lot more about many administrative things than I do. Good luck at the interviews guys, and I know for me the interview reviews were very helpful in preparing me. Just be honest, friendly, and open.

get off SDN and study anatomy

still waiting for my packet...

still waiting for my packet...
Prepared for the interview as if you didn't have the packet. There's nothing in there that you can't find out through the website or by asking.