NSU-COM Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCFKnight

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if NSU-COM gives out interview invites without having LORs received? I have a committee at my school that has all 5 of my LORs and is going to send out a packet, but they won't be sending mine out until September (could be later she told me just the other day).

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know if NSU-COM gives out interview invites without having LORs received? I have a committee at my school that has all 5 of my LORs and is going to send out a packet, but they won't be sending mine out until September (could be later she told me just the other day).

I emailed them a week or so ago and confirmed they do give out interviews w/o all LORs.

Members don't see this ad :)
What if they don't have ANY LOR's? I'm in the same situation as Knight if I understand right. My school has all my letters, and they'll upload them all, along with my committee letter, next month. Until then, all of my schools have no letter from me whatsoever. Here's to hoping?:xf:

Even though their answers reassured me, I am still going to call to see if they give them out without any letters at all. We are definitely in the same situation. The rate limiting step is the pre-med committee. It's soooo bad.

They told me as long as you have the primary, secondary, and MCAT in, then the admissions committee will look at the application and make a decision for interviews.