NSU-COM/roomate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoudyK

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I actually have no idea if I am looking for a roomate yet or not. I'm going to look for a single first but possibly might look for a roomate if I can't find anything feasible. but I figured I start this thread to get us communicating and possibly finding roomates.

Anyway, I may possibly be looking for a roomate simply to save money. I am a very laid back person, clean, and pretty much get along with anyone. The only personality type I could not get along with is that of a gunner/Type A, also someone that is super uptight. oh yeah, i'm also male.

Anyone else feel free to post what you're lookin for in a roomate so maybe people can hook up better.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't forget to check out the unofficial class websites.
http://www.nsucom.info/
Some of your classmates have already posted in the living arrangements section about looking for roomies. Good luck; see you soon.

AUdacious
M1 NSUCOM

AUdacious,
I've looked all over on the website and can't seem to find the roomate listing section. I swear I've looked at everything but obviously I'm missing it somehow. What category is it under?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also interested in the roommate finder but could not find anything about roommates on that website. This is a good thread though. Thanks!

I believe he was talking about the student forums area.

She ;) is referring to the "living arrangements" section under "message forums" at http://www.nsucom.info/. You have to register but there is some great info here and you can get to know your classmates and upperclassmen. Also, if you go under the "For Incoming Students" section, there is info that I really appreciated when I was waiting for classes to begin - especially Stickboy's Guide for M1s. PM me if you still have issues with it.

AUdacious
NSUCOM Class of 2007

So I am now officially starting to look for a place. I'm trying to do this over email and fax because I'd rather not spend a ton of money flying. So, if anyone out there is lookin for a roomate let's talk and see if we would be compatible..........:confused:

SHMUMP!

Hows everyone doing with their apartment search? I was originally trying to find property to buy, but everything is far from campus so I think renting is the way to go...

Anyways, I do remember once finding this webpage that had application forms for being placed on the waitlist at places such as University Parc, and some of the other nearby apartment complexes. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about, and if so, can you post it here? I'm having a tough time locating these forms online again...

Peace!
Turk.

turkdlit said:
SHMUMP!

Hows everyone doing with their apartment search? I was originally trying to find property to buy, but everything is far from campus so I think renting is the way to go...

Anyways, I do remember once finding this webpage that had application forms for being placed on the waitlist at places such as University Parc, and some of the other nearby apartment complexes. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about, and if so, can you post it here? I'm having a tough time locating these forms online again...

Peace!
Turk.

Yeah it was www.nsucom2006.com

I'm trying to organize an apartment search from across the country and its not the easiest thing to do especially when you don't have a lot of time to go down and look for yourself.

Robz said:
Yeah it was www.nsucom2006.com

I'm trying to organize an apartment search from across the country and its not the easiest thing to do especially when you don't have a lot of time to go down and look for yourself.

Robz,
I did everything online after I contacted a realtor. She actually went and took photos of different places for me and emailed them to me, and I just picked one. She sent me a list of available places within 3 miles of the school if you want that.

HoodyHoo said:
Robz,
I did everything online after I contacted a realtor. She actually went and took photos of different places for me and emailed them to me, and I just picked one. She sent me a list of available places within 3 miles of the school if you want that.

Hey HoodyHoo,
Do you think I could get the name of your realtor and that list? She sounds super helpful and I could definitely use some help right now! ;)
Thanks, kristabel