NSU Finally!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JordanP

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Finally, after a loooong two months of waiting, I recieved my certified letter from NSU today!

I am going to Nova Southeastern University!

Good Luck To All Who are Applying, and I hope to see you guys there in August!

:love:

Members don't see this ad.

YAY!! Congrats!! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations...see you around. :thumbup:

Congrats...................... Doesn't it feel like a huge load has been lifted??? Congrats again.....

Congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hungover:

Did you guys get two certified letters from Nova, I got the first one, the official "acceptance" letter from the dean's office, but I did not get the list of pre-reqs I am still missing, and the paper where you have to check off accept or decline.

I am just anxious I guess, lol :confused:

Thanks,

JordanP

stargyalny said:
Congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hungover:

JordanP said:
Did you guys get two certified letters from Nova, I got the first one, the official "acceptance" letter from the dean's office, but I did not get the list of pre-reqs I am still missing, and the paper where you have to check off accept or decline.

I am just anxious I guess, lol :confused:

Thanks,

JordanP

You can always call Nova...

Hey... I hear you on that.. I spoke to Crystal a couple of days ago and she told me to wait a couple of days (its supposedly in the mail). I still have not recieved it as of today... So, I guess I will be speaking to Tracey tomorrow. I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row too. Good luck. Keep me updated on the status...

Thanks, Good to know that I am not alone, lol. It is really funny...I am originally from Queens, NY, but live here in FL now. It is a small world. I don't miss NY much, it must be the weather.. :smuggrin:

nimette said:
Hey... I hear you on that.. I spoke to Crystal a couple of days ago and she told me to wait a couple of days (its supposedly in the mail). I still have not recieved it as of today... So, I guess I will be speaking to Tracey tomorrow. I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row too. Good luck. Keep me updated on the status...