NSU Florida - Master's in Biomedical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnotherPre-med

Medical Student
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to this program? I think this year was the first year they are doing the guaranteed interview to the Allopathic school (Kiran C. Patel). I would love to get more info regarding the guaranteed interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I just got accepted to this program. I heard that for the guaranteed interview you need to get a 3.5 or higher in the program and at least a 503 MCAT

Reactions: 1 users
Hello. I just got accepted to this program. I heard that for the guaranteed interview you need to get a 3.5 or higher in the program and at least a 503 MCAT
do you know how successful people are after they qualify for the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone knows how many people get into their MD program after this MBS?

Reactions: 1 user
I called to ask about this and they said the first class in the MBS program is still waiting to hear if they got into the MD program, so there's no data available yet! I personally decided not to apply because of this.. it seems too risky to do the program when there's no way of knowing how strong the linkage is

No many to be honest. You need to be able to take 15 credits in fall an pass them with a A or B to be a full time student. You need to meet the MCAT requirement in order to get an interview .