NSU housing help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UFpharmDO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I will be at NSU in the fall and will be staying on campus as i think that it is easier. I just recieved my RMS number and need to pick a place in either the rolling hills or cultural living dorms, any ideas on which one is better. Pros and Cons of each would be really great. Any comments would be really appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

The housing website has information on both. Nobody's going to have that detailed of info for Rolling Hills since it's new this fall. Also, if you're planning to get a single, I think they're all filled in the Cultural Living Center, but I could be wrong. I took a single in Rolling Hills because it's going to be new. That's really my only reasoning.

how far is it from campus to the rolling hills apartments

Members don't see this ad :)
About a mile, but there's going to be a shuttle that going back and forth to campus on a regular basis (I wanna say I read it was every 10 minutes but don't quote me on it).

Last one for now I promise. What floor should I choose, I have decided to go with rolling hills 1 bedroom, building A. I know that no one has lived in these yet but I would really appreciate anyones take on it. :)

I personally chose a higher floor because I plan to take the steps every day as exercise, so I'm on the 6th floor of whichever building has more floors lol.