UFpharmDO

10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
open ocean
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
So I will be at NSU in the fall and will be staying on campus as i think that it is easier. I just recieved my RMS number and need to pick a place in either the rolling hills or cultural living dorms, any ideas on which one is better. Pros and Cons of each would be really great. Any comments would be really appreciated.

doinmybest5840

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 18, 2007
Michigan
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
The housing website has information on both. Nobody's going to have that detailed of info for Rolling Hills since it's new this fall. Also, if you're planning to get a single, I think they're all filled in the Cultural Living Center, but I could be wrong. I took a single in Rolling Hills because it's going to be new. That's really my only reasoning.

About the Ads

doinmybest5840

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 18, 2007
Michigan
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
About a mile, but there's going to be a shuttle that going back and forth to campus on a regular basis (I wanna say I read it was every 10 minutes but don't quote me on it).

UFpharmDO

10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
open ocean
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Last one for now I promise. What floor should I choose, I have decided to go with rolling hills 1 bedroom, building A. I know that no one has lived in these yet but I would really appreciate anyones take on it. :)

doinmybest5840

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 18, 2007
Michigan
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I personally chose a higher floor because I plan to take the steps every day as exercise, so I'm on the 6th floor of whichever building has more floors lol.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.