NSU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

Novasaurus

For all those who have interviewed at Nova and been accepted...I have my interview coming up with Nova and was wondering how long it took to hear back from them after the interview. Also, any tips/info about the interview would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

T :D

Members don't see this ad.

I havent been accepted, but I did interview. Its pretty straighforward. You get a tour for about 10-20min. Then you interview for 30 min. Then they take you in to check your file, and then you talk to financial aid. My advice to you is don't just prepare for their questions. Have some good questions of your own to ask. They try their best to get you relaxed.

It usually takes 1-2 months to hear an answer, since the Committee of Admissions meets once a month.

Good Luck! :thumbup:

Novasaurus said:
For all those who have interviewed at Nova and been accepted...I have my interview coming up with Nova and was wondering how long it took to hear back from them after the interview. Also, any tips/info about the interview would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
October 5, 2005

I was the first person, on the first day - talk about pressure! :eek:

Novasaurus said:
When did you interview?

I wonder how much of the class has been filled since the application deadline isn't until March. I know they are rolling admissions, but there must be a lot of people who still haven't submitted the supplemental app.

I interviewed Jan 10th. From what I heard, there's a good number of seats to be filled.

Novasaurus said:

Thanks

Hello. I am glad to hear that you have an interview. A lot of student do not even get to that point. I was interviewed in October. Because of the two hurricanes that came through south florida last year, the process took a little longer than usual. I received my acceptance letter in December. However, the normal schedule would have permitted me to be accepted in November. But like I said, the hurricanes pushed the process backward.
Don't worry about the interview. It is very casual and you will be just fine.

good luck

Nova said they would send me a package containing a parking pass and info about the interview in the mail prior to my interview. My interview is scheduled for Tues. 31st, and I still have not received anything. Also they said they would email me some info, but nothing yet. Did you all receive this package shortly after scheduling your interviews?

I recieved that package, app. 1.5 weeks after Crystal called to schedule my interview. Your best bet is to either email or call Crystal to let her know that you don't have it.

Novasaurus said:
Nova said they would send me a package containing a parking pass and info about the interview in the mail prior to my interview. My interview is scheduled for Tues. 31st, and I still have not received anything. Also they said they would email me some info, but nothing yet. Did you all receive this package shortly after scheduling your interviews?