NSU interviews this friday 12-9?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lunallena

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone? :)

Members don't see this ad.

lunallena said:

Yup yup. Hi lunallena! I'll be there on Friday! Will be glad to see another fellow SDNer. Where are you staying? I got a pretty good deal on Sea Club Resort - right next to the beach. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck guys...hopefully the impression that nova gives you will make it your top choice...hope to see you guys come fall :thumbup:

rock those interviews!!!

mikeypo0 said:
good luck guys...hopefully the impression that nova gives you will make it your top choice...hope to see you guys come fall :thumbup:

rock those interviews!!!

^ SAME!!!!! ^ :thumbup:

XKV said:
Yup yup. Hi lunallena! I'll be there on Friday! Will be glad to see another fellow SDNer. Where are you staying? I got a pretty good deal on Sea Club Resort - right next to the beach. :)

Good luck, guys. Rock it. I think you'll love it. Don't forget to check out the beach. You don't have time for it when you're in med school. :p

Congrats on the interviews on 12/9. It will be an interesting atmosphere that you guys are going to see. M1s have a written final in the morning and another in the afternoon, plus combined between written and practical finals 5 next week. Thanks to the hurricane, our final schedule is crazy...bear with us as we are extremely stressed right now and all running around like chickens without heads.

...and if any of you all are northerners--enjoy our weather. I still can not believe that I am hearing "Frosty The Snowman" on the radio with the top down on my car cruising in 80 degree weather. Can't beat it.

kaikai128 said:
Congrats on the interviews on 12/9. It will be an interesting atmosphere that you guys are going to see. M1s have a written final in the morning and another in the afternoon, plus combined between written and practical finals 5 next week. Thanks to the hurricane, our final schedule is crazy...bear with us as we are extremely stressed right now and all running around like chickens without heads.

...and if any of you all are northerners--enjoy our weather. I still can not believe that I am hearing "Frosty The Snowman" on the radio with the top down on my car cruising in 80 degree weather. Can't beat it.

LOL..here in TX..its 20 degrees....crazy florida weather :)

Anyway..i just want to wish everyone who is interview tomar the best of luck..i hope Nova has impressed you as much it did to me..and i hope to see you guys come fall (or sooner!!) :D

Hey! well i live in miami beach, so it's a short drive to NSU. i love the campus! it's my top choice :)

lunallena said:
Hey! well i live in miami beach, so it's a short drive to NSU. i love the campus! it's my top choice :)

Extra Luck to you lunallena! I hope to see you Fall 06! Please update us with how your day at NSU goes :)

mikeypo0 said:
LOL..here in TX..its 20 degrees....crazy florida weather :)

Anyway..i just want to wish everyone who is interview tomar the best of luck..i hope Nova has impressed you as much it did to me..and i hope to see you guys come fall (or sooner!!) :D

Yea -the interview day today at Nova was really, really nice. They said 200 acres in the packet, but I hadn't quite realized how big that was. Our guide from Admissions was describing all of the construction stuff going on, and mentioned that new community hospital or whatnot.

I actually am from the north - Buffalo, NY - and was really shocked by the weather when I got here. It was around 30 something when I left Buffalo and about 80 when I got down here. Definitely a pleasant surprise!

The students did seem a little stressed today - prob b/c of those exams you guys mentioned. Anyways, thanks to all of you guys who took the time to talk to us and answer our annoying questions...it's much appreciated.