NSU (Nova) Application Question

Started by Jitaka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jitaka

Full Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there 🙂

I just submitted my Nova application and I am wondering how do I go about viewing my submitted application?

I am trying to view my submitted my application so I can print it out and keep a copy for my records but, for some reason, I can't find the correct series of buttons/links to follow 😡

....any ideas guys/gals *scratches head*.....
 
Last year when I applied I couldnt print it out either 🙁 I was pretty mad at myself since I forgot to answer a question, however I still got accepted so that worked out ok!
 
I was pretty mad at myself since I forgot to answer a question, however I still got accepted so that worked out ok!

yeah, it sucks that I can't print out a copy (sigh)

Question: does anyone know the average turnover time between the completed application and an invite for an interview?
 
yeah, it sucks that I can't print out a copy (sigh)

Question: does anyone know the average turnover time between the completed application and an invite for an interview?
About 7-8 days after I submitted my supp, I got a letter from NSU stating the courses I still needed before admission. And about 2 days after that, I got a call for an invite. I can't speak for others, but that's my experience.