NSU/Nova interview this weekend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hector82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.... Update:

Phone interview with Nova this Saturday! Wondering if anyone has any insight/info on Nova's interview process? I'm pretty pumped, but also very nervous! Any feedback in regards to the interview would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have yet to hear back from the other Florida Schools(UM, FIU, USF).
However, the Nova interview is definitely a positive first step and a huge morale booster!

Thx guys.

Members don't see this ad.

How did your interview go? I have one with Nova tomorrow night and I am super stressed, but trying not to be! If you have any advice that would be great! I hope it went great for you!

Do you guys (that have an interview with Nova) mind telling me what your grades and GRE scores are?

I also applied to Nova and wanted to compare and see what my chances are. I haven't received any interview notification.

Also when did you both finish your PTCAS apps?

To be honest....I was extremely nervous at first but about 2-3 min into it..I felt fine. The phone interview was about 35 min long, ours went a little longer since I asked so many questions.. But as long as you are prepared you'll do great. I did a google searcf for "PT interview questions" then went through them and tried to answer them as best as I could. I made sure I had some notes and things to refer to during the interview.

But yea..I thought it went great..and I'm sure yours will go great too.

Good Luck.