NSU Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

isotope1979

NSU 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am Looking for Female non-smoking student roommate to share 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment in Palm Trace apartments.
Move in date July 1st!

*Very close to NSU, less than 1 mile- you don't have to travel on University Ave!
*Right across the street from Publix
*On major bus routes
*1,047 sq foot apartment, screened porch, apartment on 3rd floor
*Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, microwave, Vaulted ceilings, Fitness center, two pools/ hot tubs, Safe, Gated-community with Alarm system
*Rent is only $663.00 plus utilities
*Pets allowed with additional deposit

Call me if you are interested (352) 870-0968
or E-mail me at [email protected]

About me:
I am a very easy going and laid back person. I am looking for another professional student who values sleep and relaxation. I am clean and respectful of others privacy and have had many other roommates in the past all with good experiences