nsu timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmd2010

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how soon you guys heard from nsu about an interview after your file was complete? I have a 3.5 and a 25 mcat if that helps...i'd appreciate if you could also list your stats too! thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

docmd2010 said:
I was just wondering how soon you guys heard from nsu about an interview after your file was complete? I have a 3.5 and a 25 mcat if that helps...i'd appreciate if you could also list your stats too! thanks!

In my case, they responded very quickly. However, I don't think the numbers are the factors. My GPA 3.5, Sci GPA 3.7, 24 MCAT. Don't count on the numbers. Good luck.

I also heard very quickly..and my numbers are 3.3/3.05...mcat 24 (888)....i applied pretty early tho..i think it was my research experience that got me accepted because they are trying to build up their research reputation at nova..and they asked me if i would be interested in research during med school etc...my undergrad institution was rather well known (top 50 universities)..i think they look at the whole application..because obviously my numbers are below their average admission numbers..

also..this has been discussed before though..me and others think that right now is peak time for applicants..therefore they are flooded with applicant and may not be able to grant everyone an interview right away..just be patient and wait to hear from them...good luck :)