Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

nsu timeline

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by docmd2010, Dec 7, 2005.

1. docmd2010

docmd2010 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was just wondering how soon you guys heard from nsu about an interview after your file was complete? I have a 3.5 and a 25 mcat if that helps...i'd appreciate if you could also list your stats too! thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NewNick

NewNick COMP 2010
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    In my case, they responded very quickly. However, I don't think the numbers are the factors. My GPA 3.5, Sci GPA 3.7, 24 MCAT. Don't count on the numbers. Good luck.

4. MikeyLu2010

MikeyLu2010 UT Longhorns Alumni
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I also heard very quickly..and my numbers are 3.3/3.05...mcat 24 (888)....i applied pretty early tho..i think it was my research experience that got me accepted because they are trying to build up their research reputation at nova..and they asked me if i would be interested in research during med school etc...my undergrad institution was rather well known (top 50 universities)..i think they look at the whole application..because obviously my numbers are below their average admission numbers..

also..this has been discussed before though..me and others think that right now is peak time for applicants..therefore they are flooded with applicant and may not be able to grant everyone an interview right away..just be patient and wait to hear from them...good luck :)