nsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yasi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did any one accepted in nova ,if yes pleasr share her/his scores

Members don't see this ad.

i wanted to apply to nova,but i couldnt get their application.
i used to call thm everyday,i was put on answering machine,noone even responded. i even mailed them and gave my address and ph no. i did this for almost 2 months(frm oct).i tried again in mid dec.i got absolutely no response. thn suddenly on jan 30 i got their application form by mail.
now i dont know wht to do. the deadline is on feb 15 .is it worth applying so late? does anyone know how many seats are available right now?
i have also heard tht it is a relatively new school .how is the advanced standing program thr?

i only know it's 3 years program

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks meggs.
nova still seems to be a mystery.......:rolleyes: y reduce the intake frm 10 to 2 to 3 students this yr?
anyways i think i will give it a miss.i feel it is too late to send in the appl now.:(

Originally posted by Ann 03
thanks meggs.
nova still seems to be a mystery.......:rolleyes: y reduce the intake frm 10 to 2 to 3 students this yr?
anyways i think i will give it a miss.i feel it is too late to send in the appl now.:(

I don't remember your scores, but if I were you and you meet at least the minimum scores, I'll go ahead and do it. By the time NOVA repplies to everyone of their applicants maybe people will have gotten in somewhere else and denied their offer. Who knows!! Maybe you get waitlisted at least, you never know!.

i think i do meet the minimum requirements.(87,293,3.61)
nova needs all official scores. i had already sent thm toefl and course by course last october. but not part1 scores. the ada poeple take a real long time to send in the official report. for nyu and marquette they took atleast a month. by tht time, i will miss the deadline in nova. i have been trying to call nova to find out if its alright if they get my ndb scores a little late. as usual noone picks up the ph.:mad:

Send them a photocopy of your part 1 score and tell them the official copy is on its way.

thanks meggs:)