Nsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BENNY4567

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anybody applied in nova southeastern university and got application complete email. Its been long that I have applied but no updates till now.Anybody in same position, pls reply

Members don't see this ad.

If anybody applied in nova southeastern university and got application complete email. Its been long that I have applied but no updates till now.Anybody in same position, pls reply
Hi... Can you shair your stats please...

Hey guyes got an interview call... just wondering anyone else got the call????

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

Got an iv from nsu today. Just wanted to update that. I will not be attending it.
my stats are
89/3.89/103

goodluck

I got an invitation letter from NSU by post!!!:confused: The bench test is on 25th and 26th March.

Dear hardship
did u get acceptance from other dental schools?

congrates everybody! Did you get application complete email as well?

I got an interview call via mail today. Does anyone know how many seats they have?

I got an i.v. call as well... First call of the season :xf:

Hello everyone... does anyone know what they ask for interview and how to do the case presentation... please reply as soon as possible...
Thank you....

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get result from 8th feb interview at NYU .

hey.does anyone know how many students does NSU accept for ID program.

tnq drpt

didi anyone attend an interview in NSU

last year they only took 19 out of 51......how do u know that they have 26 seats this time

Does anyone know how many ppl are called for interview at nsu this year? thanks.

h

Last edited:
Hey, you have to call them repeatedly. They will send an application complete email. My application wasnt complete either after sending all the documents.

nsu sucks LONG STORY SHORT ...THEY DONT SEND A A CONFORMATION EMAIL ...SOMETHING MAYBE WRONG WITH CAPPID...NSU HAS TO NOTIFY CAAPID IF THEYDDINT RECEIEVE THE DOCS..SAM ETHING HAPPENED TO ME BUT THEY DIDNT LOOK INTO THE MMATER

Same thing happened to me, I submitted my caapid app. in june 2010 but till feb 2011, they had not updated my application in the system and their phone is always on voice mail.

nsu sucks LONG STORY SHORT ...THEY DONT SEND A A CONFORMATION EMAIL ...SOMETHING MAYBE WRONG WITH CAPPID...NSU HAS TO NOTIFY CAAPID IF THEYDDINT RECEIEVE THE DOCS..SAM ETHING HAPPENED TO ME BUT THEY DIDNT LOOK INTO THE MMATER

Same thing happened to me, I submitted my caapid app. in june 2010 but till feb 2011, they had not updated my application in the system and their phone is always on voice mail.

so true

Hello all,

I just received prepration manual from NOVA & it says all procedure to be performed on mannikin head.. But I called 1.5 weeks ago to ask about it & Marjorie Bell told me that it would be on bench... I am so confused & worried... Can anyone throw some light on it please.. AND please please make this thread little more active...
One more thing: have someone from Bay area got the call for NOVA?? I am in Santa Clara If someone stays nearby we can meet up & discuss.. TIA

Does anybody know if they use Columbia or Kilgore Typhodont for Bench exam.

hey how is everyone preparing for this any idea on where you can get a hand piece compressor etc

hii
i got interview from NSU.
does anyone have an idea about the interview, case presentation and bench test?
thanks
I really need an answer

Any female FTD interested to share accomodation for interview, please PM me.

hey what are we suppoused to get for the exam like goggles or a handpiece etc.. i know they say everything is included but is there something we have to get..also do we have wax carvings or just the class 2 and crown prep

hey what are we suppoused to get for the exam like goggles or a handpiece etc.. i know they say everything is included but is there something we have to get..also do we have wax carvings or just the class 2 and crown prep

You don't need to get anything. Handpiece and burs are provided. In fact,you are not supposed to get anything.No wax carvings..you will be required to prepare the teeth and present the case history on 2 different days.

Hi,
I got accepted in NSU college of Dental Medicine :soexcited:.
Congratulations those who are accepted.
Good luck to everyone those who are waiting for the results.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I got an acceptance from NSU college of Dental Medicine :soexcited:.
Congratulations those who are accepted.
Good luck to everyone those who are waiting for the results.
Hi.. congratulations!!!!!!!! can you tell me that have u received mail or phone call????

i have also got the acceptance call this morning.....i am so happy......good luck to all who are waiting...... Dr.Lippman is calling all the successful candidates

i have also got the acceptance call this morning.....i am so happy......good luck to all who are waiting...... Dr.Lippman is calling all the successful candidates
Congratulations.
Did you get any emails from them?

Finally... got the addmission.... hey guyes did you get the email... yet..

Finally... got the addmission.... hey guyes did you get the email... yet..

With such a low score you into a school!

I guess it helps to have GC. Toefl 88 :confused: GPA 2.7 :confused::confused: and NBDE 86 :confused::confused::confused:, so score doesn't matter. I guess its all mere luck rather than hardwork. But i appreciate the confidence to apply to all the schools with a stats like this, even without taking an effort to improve the TOEFL score.

Great school and great candidate.

After going to the interview i regret for applying to that school which give importance to FL residents / GC folks / Latinos.

Its just a thought to future applicants.

With such a low score you into a school!

I guess it helps to have GC. Toefl 88 :confused: GPA 2.7 :confused::confused: and NBDE 86 :confused::confused::confused:, so score doesn't matter. I guess its all mere luck rather than hardwork. But i appreciate the confidence to apply to all the schools with a stats like this, even without taking an effort to improve the TOEFL score.

Great school and great candidate.

After going to the interview i regret for applying to that school which give importance to FL residents / GC folks / Latinos.

Its just a thought to future applicants.

Sorry for your bad luck

Last edited:
NOVA accepted people from how well they did in their case presentation and bench exam. I am guessing you did not get in because you didn't do too well in those areas. I took the Toefl again and scored 110 and my WES is 3.5. It showes if you try hard you can get into a good dental school.

Easy pal!!

Its my belief that NSU prefers FL resident / GCers / Latinos. Its just a thought of mine, coincedently i have no regrets as i have got into another, for more better, school. As i got interview and paid the stupid fees, i gave it a shot!!

Peace!!

guys any mail or email from nova.

hiiii ...does nsu send emails or call the applicants about their acceptance or rejections ?? any one got accepted ??? :confused:

hiiii ...does nsu send emails or call the applicants about their acceptance or rejections ?? any one got accepted ??? :confused:

A good friend of mine just got accepted last week. Her info was that 3 more people were notified by a phonecall on that day probably because a couple of D1's dropped out or something. Anyways, I hope you were one of the lucky ones too!