NSUCOM and a C-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umean2tellme

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does NSUCOM accept C- in physics 1 (Got A in lab but they were separate classes at my university)? Just wanted to know so I can retake it next semester if I have to.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about NSUCOM specifically but I'd say yes you have to retake it. I don't think prereqs count if they're below a C.

After I got accepted last year I got a scary phone call from Nova about prereqs, because I got below a C in 3rd quarter ochem. I had some biochem that covered my heinie, thankfully.

Point being, they do check.

Members don't see this ad :)
After I got accepted last year I got a scary phone call from Nova about prereqs, because I got below a C in 3rd quarter ochem. I had some biochem that covered my heinie, thankfully.

Point being, they do check.

I had a similar situation, however, I don't believe they would take biochem for physics. Unless you have some other physics department class that they could substitute for, you should retake your semester of physics (since you got an A in lab you shouldn't have to retake that though).

Nate.

Definitely, see if there's a physics-y class you'd like to take and then find out if Nova will let you do that instead. Maybe bioengineering.