nsucom vs pcom vs unecom vs pcom vs nycom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ananda4321

AnandaKN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hah... sorry for the large comparison. I was accepted to NSUCOM, I'm interviewing at UNECOM and waiting to hear from PCOM and NYCOM. Any ideas of which school is best, etc.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

ananda4321 said:
hah... sorry for the large comparison. I was accepted to NSUCOM, I'm interviewing at UNECOM and waiting to hear from PCOM and NYCOM. Any ideas of which school is best, etc.

thanks

ANANDA... UNECOM
END OF QUESTIOn.. you are going to be in my class.

GOod luck on your interview... 2 days right?

As someone who's been all over the place and seen these schools, I would second docbill's pick of UNECOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
ananda4321 said:
Any ideas of which school is best, etc.

thanks

Best at what? What are you looking for in a medical school?

All will make you a competent physician. Do you want to stay close to Baltimore? Do you want to live in a city? Do you want eternal sunshine? Do you like harsh winters? Do you want a school with a long history and good reputation among both MDs and DOs? Do you want a school that has an excellent anatomy program? Do you want to do rotations in NYC? These are questions that you have to ask yourself.

Which school is the best? Whichever one that can satisfy what you are looking for.

-GT

third pick for UNECOM, but I never interviewed at NYCOM, the others I did and UNECOM wins.

thanks for the rally... btw.. I know Ananda From NSU interview. She said she would help me out with my home work if we end up in the same school... and she is a bit shorter then me... so it will make me look taller.. eheheh.

NO NO .. all serious... UNE is a great school. NYCOM, NSUCOM and PCOM are too big.. and since you are from New England area originally. You can get low interest loans from your state.

GOooooood luck on your interview.
BA

I would pick UNE out from that bunch also 'cause of class size, the quality anatomy program, and the awesome vibe I got at UNE while interviewing there. The tuition is comparable at all of them. But after all, this is my opinion and the only opinion here that counts is yours.