Natatiap

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hello,

I got an email a while ago to fill out the nova supplemental but it is password protected. The email gave me the password but does anyone know what the username is?? I tried everything from my aacomas id to my name. Any help would be appreciated

LWestenhofer

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Natatiap said:
Hello,

I got an email a while ago to fill out the nova supplemental but it is password protected. The email gave me the password but does anyone know what the username is?? I tried everything from my aacomas id to my name. Any help would be appreciated

Use the userid you assigned yourself when you applied to the school initially. If you have not assigned yourself a userid and password, then use the instructions on the website to create one. If I remember correctly, the subtitle is "firsttime users" or something like that.

HemaOncoDoc

One Step At A Time
10+ Year Member
May 8, 2006
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
LWestenhofer said:
Use the userid you assigned yourself when you applied to the school initially. If you have not assigned yourself a userid and password, then use the instructions on the website to create one. If I remember correctly, the subtitle is "firsttime users" or something like that.
That's right. Follow their directions from the email.

About the Ads

Packamylase

MSIV
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2006
In the City of Fountains
Status
Medical Student
Natatiap said:
Hello,

The e-mail should give you the username and password in order to sign onto the page. You'll then have to make a username and PIN number to access your application.

Read the e-mail more closely, and you should get a username AND a password.

OP
N

Natatiap

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
this is weird. I read the email 4 or 5 times and mines only has the password. Maybe they screwed up on my email or something :confused: but I'm going to call them monday because its not working

About the Ads