Nuclear Medicine Technology

Started by nightwing
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nightwing

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i am a new member and i am also interested in becoming a pharmacists. I first want to major in Nuclear Medicine Technology, before in enter pharmacy school just in case things don't work out for me in the long run. I want to know is the job outlook for that field good, is the pay good, and how is the job itself. I would really like to know so if anyone could reply quick it would be sweet.


P.S sorry for my grammer, i am at my job and it's kind of hard to write, while working.