Nuclear Medicine

Started by Pureride
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pureride

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is doing a nuclear medicine residency the kiss of death?

Does it make you more or less desirable from a residency programs point of view as far as applying to radiology? In other words, when the nuclear medicine residency is completed and the resident decides that he/she wants to apply for rads, is it more or less difficult than if it was never done at all?

I know there have been a lot of posts about nucs, but I dont think that this issue was touched upon.

Should I now waiste my time, if I know that I want to go into radiology also? Should I just go straight for rads?

Thanks