Number of LOR's

Started by DHT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DHT

The Most Potent Androgen
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On ERAS, every program I applied to said submit "up to four" LORs. My question is, can I just select the 4 letters I have for every program, or do I need to go to every programs website and check and see if they only want 3 letters and then submit only 3 or if they want a non-ortho letter or something like that. I have heard that some programs will use this as a screening tool to weed out those that can't follow directions, is this true?

Thanks