Numerical grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onamission

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there have transcripts with numerical grades instead of letter grades?

It seems like mine are taking a lot longer to get verified compared to other people that have reported their stuff was received by AADSAS at the same time as mine. In fact some of those people have already had their app sent out in this first mailing! I'm just trying to figure out if the conversion from numerical grades causes the verification process to be slower. AADSAS can't tell me anything that I don't already know from logging in to my account.

Show me some love if you're in the same boat. Misery loves company!+pity+

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else out there have transcripts with numerical grades instead of letter grades?

It seems like mine are taking a lot longer to get verified compared to other people that have reported their stuff was received by AADSAS at the same time as mine. In fact some of those people have already had their app sent out in this first mailing! I'm just trying to figure out if the conversion from numerical grades causes the verification process to be slower. AADSAS can't tell me anything that I don't already know from logging in to my account.

Show me some love if you're in the same boat. Misery loves company!+pity+

I don't think having a numerical grade in transcript delays the verification process. I sent my transcript about 5/18 and got if verifed 5/30. I think it might take longer now b/c more and more people are applying now. At least ur gpa would go up compared to the one in ur transcript. (at least for me it did). gl!!

I don't think having a numerical grade in transcript delays the verification process. I sent my transcript about 5/18 and got if verifed 5/30. I think it might take longer now b/c more and more people are applying now. At least ur gpa would go up compared to the one in ur transcript. (at least for me it did). gl!!

Mine were received by AADSAS on June 1st.

I forgot to mention ..... my numerical grades are not 3.5, 3.0. They are a percentage grade like 85, 92, etc. Now I'm seeing in other threads that people who submitted their app & transcripts AFTER me are verified. And some of them had their apps sent already!:bullcrap:

I submitted my app on May 24th & the transcripts were in by June 1st!