Numerical range for collections in ENT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CTU Surgeon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is a normal range of collection $s in a year for ent (what might be 25th, 50th, and 75th percentile)?

I ask to get an idea as to what the rough range of take home pay would be for some job offers that pay a certain percentage of collections as a bonus.
 
I can spitball some numbers for you, but I don't have any objective data from anything more than my own experience.

just starting out might be 600-750 in collections
Been at it for awhile might be a million
Later in career might be 1.25-1.5 million

A lot goes into overhead. But you should hope for a place that is around 50-60%.