Nurse Entrance Test

Started by nev
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nev

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I have a question about the NET Exam. How hard is it and is it time challenging. I hate time challenging exams like the ACT...I hope this one is different.
Thanks
Nev
 
nev said:
Hi,
I have a question about the NET Exam. How hard is it and is it time challenging. I hate time challenging exams like the ACT...I hope this one is different.
Thanks
Nev

All Tests are time challanging, there are 160 guestions in three sections. Mathematics, Sciences, Verbal. You have 60 minutes for each. Like any test it requires good study skills to prepare.

http://www.testprepreview.com/nursingexam_test_breakdown.htm