Nursing School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julie walker

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nursing School can be stressful but if you are well organized and focus, you will do great. I have a full time job and a per diem, 2 children and taking full load in college and still pulling straight A's. If I can do it, you can.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh my God, it's breeding now!

You are right about that. I think you are intimidated by me, there is no need to be afraid of people who are logical thinkers. You will get there one day, just read a lot and open yourself to learn from others.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are right about that. I think you are intimidated by me, there is no need to be afraid of people who are logical thinkers. You will get there one day, just read a lot and open yourself to learn from others.

Snap!

I guess all our bases are beloning for you now. Rats.

Whatever, "my darling". You need to channel your energy to do well in school. Those bones are difficult to remember. Be careful, doctors that are drop outs are usually twits!

Nursing School can be stressful but if you are well organized and focus, you will do great. I have a full time job and a per diem, 2 children and taking full load in college and still pulling straight A's. If I can do it, you can.

Well no duh. Everything that I have talked to that has been to graduate/professional school says it makes undergrad look like a joke.

However, straight As mean nothing. I've known a good number of incredibly book smart people who just flop in the real world and a good number of people with middle of the road grades who are very successful in their careers.

Like I said before, keep your opinions to yourself, especially when you have no room to speak. Almost everyone that posts on this forum is far more knowledgeable about health care than you are. Ever heard of the word 'humble' ??????

LOL! Forever

I almost puked when I saw your post. You are a bad job! Have a good night.

LOL! Forever

I almost puked when I saw your post. You are a bad job! Have a good night.

You can continue thinking that being really really good memorizing material from a book will you make a fantastic beside nurse. I won't try to sway you :). Then again you want to be a neonatal nurse so maybe you already know you aren't good with people.

Foreverlaur,

Let me hope you are not training to treat human beings because with such poor english, the patients are going to be very unhappy. When you have passed the stage of puberty, please let me know.

You should talk with that sentence! You put a comma in place of a semi-colon! Get over it. It is an online forum. I write whatever comes to mind in whatever order it comes in. I am not writing a paper here.

I was going to tell you to quit while you are ahead, but you already fell way behind.

I feel sorry for you. With people like you who are so behind, you have become a nuisance to society. I hope and pray that you make yourself better while you meddle in the mud!

I feel sorry for you. With people like you who are so behind, you have become a nuisance to society. I hope and pray that you make yourself better while you meddle in the mud!

Please explain to me how I am behind with my life? I graduated high school and went straight to college and I have been there for 3 years pursuing two degrees. Please tell me how that is behind?

Also please try to refrain from making judgments about people based on online forums. There portray nothing about what a person is really like. I am afraid you know nothing about me and those who interact with me on a daily basis have completely different opinions.

And it is you who I feel sorry for. Constantly having to belittle everyone else to make yourself feel better. Maybe you should take it as a sign that EVERYONE on this forum who responds to your posts has the same opinion about you.

Only two degrees? Ha! You poor thing, you just realize the value of education. Keep on learning!

Well actually I will end up with three, but like I said before, all that is irrelevant. The amount of formal education you have is basically not related to your ability to function and be successful in the real world. Just so happens that my chosen career requires a specific degree to practice.

It is a shame you do not show a hint of intelligence. Anyway, keep learning, it will ppay off later.

Status
Not open for further replies.