nvm please delete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sd0007

Reaction score
nvm please delete

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello, I recently completed my PGY-1 year in Psychiatry in Good Standing, and am looking to transfer to another program as an incoming PGY-2. Please contact me if there are any openings. I have no preference in location/setting. Thank you.
Why are you transferring?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No preference for location or setting though? Implies that OP just wants to get out of this program no matter what, which is curious.

Hello, I recently completed my PGY-1 year in Psychiatry in Good Standing, and am looking to transfer to another program as an incoming PGY-2. Please contact me if there are any openings. I have no preference in location/setting. Thank you

Aside from looking at resident swap or psychiatry network Facebook group, I’d tell you to pick some states you’re interested in and cold call/email all the programs to see if they have available spots. I’m assuming your PD knows that you want out and if they don’t yet, tell them since they’re going to be asked by programs and need a LOR by them.

Reactions: 1 users
nvm please delete

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.