nvm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sugar4590

Reaction score
nvm

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi guys!
so i applied to only a few programs through pass and i didnt receive any acceptances after interview. i just registered for match phase II but all the GPR deadlines were nov 1,dec 1 so if i plan to do post match do i just see the list that comes out post match with open spots and reach out to those programs or do i have to apply via pass to those programs still?
If you want a GPR program, I think it would work best to wait to see what is open. I am an associate director of several AEGD programs and there would be no advantage to register to a post match slot now. But once match comes out January 22nd, make sure you reach out to the programs you are interested in early so they can pick up your WebAdMit application as WebAdMit will only make your application available for 2 weeks after match. Meeting this deadline will keep you from having to fill out all of your application information again
Hopefully this is helpful and good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
If you want a GPR program, I think it would work best to wait to see what is open. I am an associate director of several AEGD programs and there would be no advantage to register to a post match slot now. But once match comes out January 22nd, make sure you reach out to the programs you are interested in early so they can pick up your WebAdMit application as WebAdMit will only make your application available for 2 weeks after match. Meeting this deadline will keep you from having to fill out all of your application information again
Hopefully this is helpful and good luck!

thank you for your help! whats the WebAdMit application??

thank you for your help! whats the WebAdMit application??
WebAdMit is a national service where you can post your application and then pay a fee ($75 per site?) and they send your full application to each designated site. We use this and Sales Force ( for ranking candidates ) in our programs. I am sure all schools accept these services.

Reactions: 1 user