NY License by Endorsement

Started by briansle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Has anyone here obtained an NY dental license by endorsement?
In terms of exp requirements it appears all you need is to have practiced full-time for the past two years, and have and have a fellow practicing dentist endorse as such.

How difficult was the process?

Do they deny apps easily?

Any pointers I should be aware of?

Thank you
 
Hi,

Has anyone here obtained an NY dental license by endorsement?
In terms of exp requirements it appears all you need is to have practiced full-time for the past two years, and have and have a fellow practicing dentist endorse as such.

How difficult was the process?

Do they deny apps easily?

Any pointers I should be aware of?

Thank you
Have you gotten your license thru endorsement? I am in the process now, i am wondering how long it takes and do they deny them? I have been practicing for 4 years in Massachusetts
 
Have you gotten your license thru endorsement? I am in the process now, i am wondering how long it takes and do they deny them? I have been practicing for 4 years in Massachusetts
Hey, any update on this? I'm thinking of doing the same thing but it almost seems too straightforward. Did they deny yours for any reason, and how long did it take?