Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have a question on pharmacist intern hours for NY state. I looked over the BoP website, and at one place it says that 6 months of internship experience must be completed before sitting for the MPJE, and it another place it says that this internship is not necessary if you are in a Doctor of Pharmacy program. Additionally, these intern hours cannot be earned while school is also in session. Can anybody with experience clarify what exactly is needed regarding these intern hours?
I have a question on pharmacist intern hours for NY state. I looked over the BoP website, and at one place it says that 6 months of internship experience must be completed before sitting for the MPJE, and it another place it says that this internship is not necessary if you are in a Doctor of Pharmacy program. Additionally, these intern hours cannot be earned while school is also in session. Can anybody with experience clarify what exactly is needed regarding these intern hours?