This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

princesspinknes

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I have an interview at SUNY this coming Monday so I'll be flying out to ny this weekend. I was just wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions on what I should pack. I'm a socal girl at heart and I've never seen real snow, so I have no idea what to expect or how to be prepared. Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated!! =)
 
Uhhh.. it's been pretty cold lately.. definitely.. a nice warm coat, gloves, scarf and hat is advised!! Other than that.. bring whatever else a "social girl" needs! 😉

Good luck for Monday.. Wear an SDN shirt so we know who you are! :laugh:
 
Just one advice from me. If they ask you if optometrist can treat diseases? Say yes. Last year, 4 of 5 ppl i interviewed with had that question.
 
it's very very cold in nyc right now... ~18 degrees definitely not safe to walk around in the city in socal attire. You should pack a fur coat, hat, and warm shoes.