NYC apartment needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jesskiss312

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone in SUNY optometry class of 2007 would be giving up their NYC apartment this summer and needs a renter or if anyone could suggest good apartments nearby I should look into for this summer. Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi jesskiss312,

My roommate and I will most likely be leaving NYC (after 7 years :() that is provided that I don't get into SUNY! The apartment is in Midtown West and is one of the largest apartments in an incredible building for a relatively reasonable price (reasonable for Manhattan!). The apartment is a 2 bdrm (converted), however you can take the wall down and leave it as a spacious 1 bedroom. For the amount you'll be paying in rent, I think you will want to keep the wall up though! It is a doorman, elevator building with laundry and drycleaning in the building as well. I couldn't be happier here and wish I didn't have to leave but if I get into another school I will most likely be leaving NY.

I will keep you posted on my acceptance status and hopefully something will work out for you! Let me know if you have any questions at all about renting in Manhattan...you have to be persistent but if you are you will find a gem!