NYC Area DPT Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

narftopope

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to decide between NYC Area DPT programs. Does anyone have any opinions or preferences regarding LIU, NYMC, or NYU?
 
Although I am biased towards Columbia 😉, NYU seems to be pretty solid and probably has the most resources available to its students. NYMC seems to have a good neuro based program as there are great neuro facilities nearby (Burke, Helen Hayes, Kessler). I haven't heard stellar reviews from LIU, but I don't know many PTs from their program so probably not a fair review. Hunter College is also a pretty good program. A litter further out but still in the area, Stony Brook and Sacred Heart are good.