NYC GPRs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmileyPreDent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I want to do a GPR in NYC and wanted to know if people have heard of programs that students are happy in or your personal experience.

Does anyone have info on NYU Langone Brooklyn....Maimonidies... Mt Sinai etc

Also how do they go about accepting people? Essay? Letter? Class rank? What is most important?

Members don't see this ad.

My friends were pretty happy with Jacobi and did a lot during their time there. From what I heard, NYU Langone Brooklyn has residents working some Saturdays in clinic if you're into that. No idea about the other two.
NYC GPRs tend to have many post-match spots, so you won't have an issue finding a spot if you don't end up matching. The most important thing programs probably care about is your personal statement and LORs....class rank for more competitive programs.

Hi everyone!! I want to do a GPR in NYC and wanted to know if people have heard of programs that students are happy in or your personal experience.

Does anyone have info on NYU Langone Brooklyn....Maimonidies... Mt Sinai etc

Also how do they go about accepting people? Essay? Letter? Class rank? What is most important?
If you want more information regarding the NYU Langone GPR, please send me an email at [email protected]