NYC jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

It is.

I might want to come back to the NYC area to practice and I heard that getting a job in NYC is more difficult if you trained outside of NYC. Why is it that every question I ask here is ridiculed? I sense an elitist attitude on this message board.
 
It is.

I might want to come back to the NYC area to practice and I heard that getting a job in NYC is more difficult if you trained outside of NYC. Why is it that every question I ask here is ridiculed? I sense an elitist attitude on this message board.


I feel compelled to throw out the Verizon slogan "Can you hear me now? Good!"

Getting a job, in NYC, or anyplace else is about the network. It's more about who you know than what you know. Can you hear me now? Good!

It's not elitist attitude, it's exasperation over repeating the same thing over & over...