NYC Path Shadow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anashpiano

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is going to sound ridiculous, but does anyone know of any Paths in the New York City area that are willing to let a pre-med shadow for a little while? (I'm not too particular -- he/she can be practicing, researching, teaching, a resident, or even a student.) Ultimately, I'm really interested in the subject, but I’m looking for a chance to see/talk about what the daily grind is like.

One might thing that in one of the largest metro areas in the world, it would be easy to find someone like this, but I've been having an awful time finding anyone who will even give me the time of day...

Members don't see this ad.

What the heck is this?

anashpiano said:
This is going to sound ridiculous, but does anyone know of any Paths in the New York City area that are willing to let a pre-med shadow for a little while? (I'm not too particular -- he/she can be practicing, researching, teaching, a resident, or even a student.) Ultimately, I'm really interested in the subject, but I’m looking for a chance to see/talk about what the daily grind is like.

One might thing that in one of the largest metro areas in the world, it would be easy to find someone like this, but I've been having an awful time finding anyone who will even give me the time of day...

Next time I'm on autopsy, I'll let you run the bowel.