NYCOM and fiancee

Started by walrus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

walrus

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does NYCOM give any preference to applicants who tell them that their fiancee lives and works right near their school? In simpler terms, I want to live with my fiancee next year, who lives right near NYCOM. Will that school show me a little more love if I tell them that and tell them I really want to go there because of that? My application seems to be highly competitive for DO schools.

How should I go about telling them that? Write a letter? Call the admissions office? Any help is appreciated!!!!! I really want to make this happen.
 
I dont think school is to choose you over any other person just because you fiancee lives next to nycom and you want t o live with her. But that just my opinion .
However on your secondary application you will have to write in few sentences why you chose NYCOM . you can mention that on there .
Goodluck🙂