irishlaydi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
Maine
Status
Hi all. Has anyone applied this year for the NHSC and will be going to NYCOM in the fall??? I am completing the application now and haven't been able to find my answers on the fin aid forum or anywhere else. I have several questions:
Do we have to submit the curriculum now, with the application? (if so did you just submit a printed copy from NYCOM website)

Do you know to whom/where to send the Verification of Acceptance form to get it filled out by NYCOM?

Thanks! :luck:

Doc2B-Finally

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
Status
irishlaydi said:
Hi all. Has anyone applied this year for the NHSC and will be going to NYCOM in the fall??? I am completing the application now and haven't been able to find my answers on the fin aid forum or anywhere else. I have several questions:
Do we have to submit the curriculum now, with the application? (if so did you just submit a printed copy from NYCOM website)

Do you know to whom/where to send the Verification of Acceptance form to get it filled out by NYCOM?

Thanks! :luck:
I didn't submit the curriculum with my app. So far NHSC hasn't contacted me about missing curriculum.
For verification, you can call and talk to NYCOM registrar.