NYCOM and PCOM stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the avg stats of people accepted to these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

NRAI2001 said:
What are the avg stats of people accepted to these schools?

From PCOM's website.

"In 2004, the entering D.O. Class of 2007 consisted of 254 first-time students from 136 different colleges and 27 states. The average class GPA was 3.38, the science GPA was 3.45 and the mean MCAT score was 24. Students averaged 24 years of age; 56 percent are women and 20 percent are under-represented minorities. PCOM encourages nontraditional students. In the entering class, 21 percent have graduate degrees, 28 percent have had other careers and six percent are military veterans."

So I take it the avg stats are still pretty similar to the above quote.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have PCOMs match list?

NRAI2001 said:
Anyone have PCOMs match list?

I got one, PM me an email addy and I will send it to you :)

DO Sigma Nu guy said:
From PCOM's website.

"In 2004, the entering D.O. Class of 2007 consisted of 254 first-time students from 136 different colleges and 27 states. The average class GPA was 3.38, the science GPA was 3.45 and the mean MCAT score was 24. Students averaged 24 years of age; 56 percent are women and 20 percent are under-represented minorities. PCOM encourages nontraditional students. In the entering class, 21 percent have graduate degrees, 28 percent have had other careers and six percent are military veterans."

So I take it the avg stats are still pretty similar to the above quote.

I would have to agree with that because my stats pretty much fit that exactly and I got into both PCOM and NYCOM. 3.42 overall GPA, 3.46 science, 24 MCAT. But I'm a 21 yr old male in my senior year of undergrad.