• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

mrbob719

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
Status
Does any NYCOM students know of any good websites or locations concerning apartments near Old Westbury

sleep deprived

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2003
Visit site
Status
You will have to use a realtor. It blows, but it is the most sure fire way.
I used cortistan realty in glen cove.

macrii

15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2003
Visit site
Status
I will start looking at apts in May around Glen Cove, but a current student friend of mine at NYCOM said that the school will soon foward you a web board password so you can access housing available in the area. I am not sure about paying for a realtor. I can keep you posted if I find anything!

About the Ads

chimebo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
Visit site
Status
I talked to the admissions office today and they said that they are sending out a whole packet of stuff this week. I asked if the message board info was included, she said she thought so.

MedPR

Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status
Pre-Podiatry
+1 for using search function.

About the Ads