1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

NYCOM deposit- please help!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by ashtie, Apr 30, 2004.

1. ashtie

ashtie Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm at work and need to send out my $1000 deposit check and I don't have the info they sent me. Anyone know to whom I make the check out to? And, the address where I should send it (I looked online and it's difficult to find the specific address). I need to fed ex this today for the May 3rd deadline so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Robz

Robz La Vie Boheme
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi there. I bet you could make the check payable to NYCOM and have no problems. I don't know the address but you could contact the admission department and they should help you out. Here is a webapge withcontact info.

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/future/fut_contacts.htm

4. Chrisobean

Chrisobean The Killer Bean
    7+ Year Member

make your check out to NYCOM/NYIT
    not sure of the address, but they gave a postage paid envelope.

there was a form that needed to be submitted with the deposit, did you get that?

5. chimebo

chimebo Member
    7+ Year Member

You may have a problem sending Fed Ex b/c it is a P.O. Box, I believe. You might just want to call admissions and explain your situation...

6. littledoc2be

littledoc2be Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah-there is a form you have to fill out with information on when you completed your pre-med classes and your degree date. I think you should call the admissions office and tell them your situation. As long as they make a note in your file that you intend to come and your money is on the way you should be fine. For the 500 deposit, I forgot what happened, but my money went in late, but I called and told them it was on the way and they were fine with that.

7. DrBrad808

DrBrad808 New Member

Yeah...i'm currently in Louisiana and wasn't getting my mail here. I called up and explained and they said just get it in as soon as possible. if you still need the address here it is:

Office of Admissions
    New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of
    New York Institute of Technology
    PO Box 8000
    Old Westbury, NY 11568-9818

and NYCOM/NYIT is who you make it out to
    Hope that helps