1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYCOM deposit- please help!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by ashtie, Apr 30, 2004.

1. ashtie

ashtie Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm at work and need to send out my $1000 deposit check and I don't have the info they sent me. Anyone know to whom I make the check out to? And, the address where I should send it (I looked online and it's difficult to find the specific address). I need to fed ex this today for the May 3rd deadline so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Robz

Robz La Vie Boheme
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi there. I bet you could make the check payable to NYCOM and have no problems. I don't know the address but you could contact the admission department and they should help you out. Here is a webapge withcontact info.

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/future/fut_contacts.htm

4. Chrisobean

Chrisobean The Killer Bean
    7+ Year Member

make your check out to NYCOM/NYIT
    not sure of the address, but they gave a postage paid envelope.

there was a form that needed to be submitted with the deposit, did you get that?

5. chimebo

chimebo Member
    7+ Year Member

You may have a problem sending Fed Ex b/c it is a P.O. Box, I believe. You might just want to call admissions and explain your situation...

6. littledoc2be

littledoc2be Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah-there is a form you have to fill out with information on when you completed your pre-med classes and your degree date. I think you should call the admissions office and tell them your situation. As long as they make a note in your file that you intend to come and your money is on the way you should be fine. For the 500 deposit, I forgot what happened, but my money went in late, but I called and told them it was on the way and they were fine with that.

7. DrBrad808

DrBrad808 New Member

Yeah...i'm currently in Louisiana and wasn't getting my mail here. I called up and explained and they said just get it in as soon as possible. if you still need the address here it is:

Office of Admissions
    New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of
    New York Institute of Technology
    PO Box 8000
    Old Westbury, NY 11568-9818

and NYCOM/NYIT is who you make it out to
    Hope that helps