1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYCOM Dress Code?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by shenningdo, Dec 6, 2005.

1. shenningdo

shenningdo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

NYCOM's student handbook says they expect their students to dress and act professionally. Does anyone know if NYCOM has a dress code, and if so, what is considered appropriate (business casual, scrubs, anything but jeans and sweats :)).

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Stratus2675

Stratus2675 Bronx Bomber
    7+ Year Member

Every time I've been on the NYCOM campus I've seen students in jeans. I don't think they are strict about it.

4. shenningdo

shenningdo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Thanks for the feedback. Every time I have been there, I too have seen people dressed in anything they want. I was more curious for the sheer knowledge. I do not care either way, seeing as how that is definitely not a reason for me not to go to any school, let alone NYCOM. I just like to be knowledgable before going on interviews. Thanks again!