NYCOM Dress Code?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shenningdo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
NYCOM's student handbook says they expect their students to dress and act professionally. Does anyone know if NYCOM has a dress code, and if so, what is considered appropriate (business casual, scrubs, anything but jeans and sweats :)).

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

shenningdo said:
NYCOM's student handbook says they expect their students to dress and act professionally. Does anyone know if NYCOM has a dress code, and if so, what is considered appropriate (business casual, scrubs, anything but jeans and sweats :)).

Thanks

Every time I've been on the NYCOM campus I've seen students in jeans. I don't think they are strict about it.

Stratus2675 said:
Every time I've been on the NYCOM campus I've seen students in jeans. I don't think they are strict about it.

Thanks for the feedback. Every time I have been there, I too have seen people dressed in anything they want. I was more curious for the sheer knowledge. I do not care either way, seeing as how that is definitely not a reason for me not to go to any school, let alone NYCOM. I just like to be knowledgable before going on interviews. Thanks again!