rmontague26

10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2005
nyc
Status
to my fellow nycom faccepted first years

i think it would be a great idea if we meet at a bar, lounge, or any place in new york city soemtime soon so that we can break the ice before we enter school in five monthes..if any body has anysuggestions on when to do it and where i think we should all agree on soemthing and then pick a date sometime soon

hope to hear from you

mblum151

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2005
Status
rmontague26 said:
to my fellow nycom faccepted first years

i think it would be a great idea if we meet at a bar, lounge, or any place in new york city soemtime soon so that we can break the ice before we enter school in five monthes..if any body has anysuggestions on when to do it and where i think we should all agree on soemthing and then pick a date sometime soon

hope to hear from you
I'd be up for getting together. I'm partial to the UES, since I live there. Waterloo might be fun...

drjazz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2004
Status
:thumbup: Hey,
I'd be willing to meet up too...Waterloo is a good time for sure...Let's set it up

mblum151

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2005
Status
drjazz said:
:thumbup: Hey,
I'd be willing to meet up too...Waterloo is a good time for sure...Let's set it up
I think we should decide on a time and then post it on the NYCOM Official class of 2009 thread...Where do you live in the city?

drjazz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2004
Status
I live in the city...of Boston...But, I visit NYC quite frequently...So let's post it