NYCOM Interview in 12/8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOc Wannabee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm supposed to have my interview at NYCOM this coming thursday morning. I'm wondering if any in the forum will be interviewing on the same day. I'm just a little nervous :scared: about the whole thing since it's my first interview.

I read through the interview evaluations on SDN, but I didn't find any specific questions listed. There are only two evals from this November. Can anyone who has recently interviewed over the past two weeks tell me what it's like and what kind of questions I can expect?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

No. I didn't take the August MCAT. I was informed about the interview in early November. I read through SDN that the first set of interviews were on Nov. 29th. I was hoping someone would post feedback about their interviews and may be give some ideas of what sorts of things are being asked.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview was great. Will post it this week.

Really easy going, both interviewers were (i heard from tho others there).

Really, really relaxed.

All basic Q's. i wasnt asked but others were about Patient asst. suicide.

Ski2Doc,

Thanks for the input. It makes me feel good that the interviews were relaxed. Besides the question on patient Assisted suicide, anyone else remember any other questions?

Did they tell you what the exam schedule is like? My understanding from the open house is that the next incoming class of those that learning via lectures will do systems based learning for 2 years. Exams will be after each block but it will be just one comprehensive exam covering the whole block. Am I right on this?